Montecielo Ecotact 453gr
- Geographic Location: Filandia --Quindío -- Colombia
- Altitude: 5050 to 6000 feet
- Variety: Arabica
- Bean Types: Caturra, Castillo, Gesha, and Tabi
- Harvest: September-December, fly March-June
- Process: Fully washed
- Drying method: Sun-dried on raised beds and patio.
- Flavor Profile: Passion fruit, Cocoa, Vanilla, Almond.
More About our Montecielo Gourmet
We are located in Filandia in the Quindío province of Colombia. This 18 acres farm is between 1585 and 1700 masl (meters above the sea level). The farm is enclosed by the west side of Cordillera Central of the Andes Mountain. These favorable conditions -volcanic soils and altitude- enhance its quality and refined taste making of Montecielo an exceptional origin coffee. By contrast, coffee trees will be healthier on a soil rich in active organic matter, they will have a better leaf area-to-fruit ratio leading to a better quality and unique cup characteristics.